This past few days for our current production I began blocking out the animation for the Jumping Jacks and the Tuck Jump. After I was satisfied with how the blocking was doing I decided to do the first pass of the splining on the animations. After doing some work I decided I would leave the rest of the adjustments I needed to make until after I had gotten feedback from our progress meeting. I also began working on how I wanted the camera moves to work zooming in at particular parts to capture to allow for graphics to be added in the post production of the animation. Below are the playblasts of where the animations currently stand.