Over the weekend Emmanuell and I continued work on the Gashapon project working to reach the required milestone for this week. I finished off modelling the characters Baffie, AL99 and D’rek. Throughout the modelling process of the characters I ensured to keep the topology of the model as effective as possible while trying to achieve an aesthetic as close as the concept art as possible. After having modeled the characters I worked on mapping their UV’s so that the models were ready for texturing.
While I was working on this process Emmanuell began modelling Duex. He got the model up about 95% done and gave it over to me to clean up and and correct topology. Once the model was looking good I put together the UV’s while Emmanuel began the early stages of the texturing process.
Below are a few views of the complete models and a couple UV’s.